With the start of a new season – and session of classes – it was time for a fresh look for our studios. We are fortunate to have a giant wall of windows in our front classroom, which is great for letting light in to make art, and for showing our personality. We always like to have something eye-catching up front.
Here’s how we did it:
- We wrapped string covered in white glue around different sized balloons. Finding places for them all to dry was sometimes a challenge, but we used all of our space.
- We popped the balloons to remove them from the string – this part was fun. (well, all of it was fun – but this part especially so).
- Next we trimmed off any lumps and bumps from the glue.
- White spray paint was used to even out the color.
- The final step: attaching the strings and hanging.
We couldn’t be happier with the way our project came out, and customers are telling us they love the new look.
Do you have any fall redecorating plans? Let us know!